Translate

Friday, August 22, 2014

Baby Shower card 1

Hi All, just a quick post today, I wanted to get this card in the challenge over at City Crafters, but this will not be my final piece.  I am making the invites for my daughters baby shower, so you can see why I am so picky about it.  The colors are lime green, pink and purple and of course I am wracking my brain to come up with something perfect.  I am back at the drawing board so to speak again today.  The patterned papers I used are from Erin Bradley Designs .  Maybe something with a Onesie in it?  Well, that's it for today, thanks for stopping by.  ~Diane
I am entering this into the challenge at 
City Crafters- Baby girl
here is the inspiration photo.

Please join me by Banning Word Verification from your blogs, please be kind and choose comment moderation instead.

21 comments:

  1. Aww this is SO sweet… what fab images and I love the gorgeous colours too! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Grandma!

    Love the elephants - they are so sweet!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww such a sweet baby card :) I love those elephants !

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Diane, this is such a card,love the elephants and colours, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Diane this is such a sweet card, I love the cute ellies too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, great colours! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card,love all the dots

    Have a great weekend

    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable - absolutely love their ears!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. the elephants are adorable, diane! such a cute inspiration pic, too! congrats on the new baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute is this! Those little round elephants are just adorable and I love the dotted paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diane this is so adorable. Love it and the cute elephants are precious. Love the color and background. I know you will create the best design!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable, love the polka dots and bright happy elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Liking the color scheme. Elephants would make cute picture frames. Actually would make a cute applique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute. Love the colours, love the spots and love the elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! And congrats- planning the shower invites will be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is DARLING! LOVE the polka dots and the see thru elephants, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute as can be!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I do think this card is so stinky cute! Love the ellies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, so there is a new granny to be very soon. Huge congrats to the family. Your invites are so cute and colourful. Love the little ellie. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet card! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete